Here is another set of `improv rules` that`s been circulating for a while. Also take a look at our comment about Rules of Improv .
Anyway, here goes:
- Thou shalt not block (see Blocking )
- Thou shalt always retain focus
- Thou shalt not shine above thy team-mates
- To gag is to commit a sin that will be paid for (see Gagging )
- Thou shalt always be changed by what is said to you
- Thou shalt not waffle ( see Waffling )
- When in doubt, break the routine
- To wimp is to show thy true self ( see Wimping )
- (S)he what tries to be clever is not; while (s)he that
is clever doesn`t try
- When thy faith is low, thy spirit weak, thy good fortune strained, and thy team losing,
be comforted and smile, because it just doesn`t matter.