Yet another set of 'rules', this time phrased negatively:
- Don't talk about what you are doing
- Don't think
- Don't use questions
- Don't talk about the past
- Don't talk about the future
- Don't use the word "no"
- Don't talk about character who are not in the scene
- Don't start the scene with a problem
- Don't start at the beginning
Please see our comments about rules in Rules of Improv : we do not believe there are any rules when it comes to playing improv. Furthermore, the above rules are rather negative and we prefer positive ones. That said, our motto is quantity over quality; your mileage may vary.