Question asked of the audience to get some input to steer a scene. See
Here are some `classic questions` :
- Can I have a non-geographical location?
- Please give me an occupation, a hobby?
- Can I have a room in a building?
- Can I have a title for a book/a song?
Please give me an emotion?
- A genre of film/literature/theatre/song?
- A relationship between 2 people?
- An item you would find in the kitchen/garage/attic?
- A problem that needs to be solved?
- An important moment in history?
- An era? A year?
- A mode of transportation?
- A foreign country? (see Gibberish )
- An animal? (see Animalistics )
If you want to be a little more original try things like
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is this? (open your hands or arms as if you hold something)
- Give me a place where you have been lost
- Why was my spouse limping this morning?
- Give me a place you would not want to be alone at night
- What would be a nasty/annoying habit?
- Give me a place where you would likely meet unusual people?
- What would you never want to hear from your 4 year old daughter?
- Can I have a state of mind?
- What was the best birthday present you ever got?
If I kissed you now how would that feel?
- What are the things your spouse does to drive you crazy?
- Can I have a non-green vegetable?
- What is a tradition in your family?
- What is the opposite of green (or any other color)?
- Give me something you would want but would never buy yourself
- Can you give me an annoying personal habit?
- What would the eleventh commandment be?
- Can I have an excuse for not having sex?
- Where would you (never) want to go on vacation?
- What would be a poor choice of venue for a first date?
- Can I have a problem that a repairman can fix?
- What would be your grandfather`s hobby?
- Give me an occupation what involves (no) risk of physical harm?
- What do you have in your basement/attic/boot of your car?
- What would be a lousy excuse for not getting a speeding ticket?
More on Ask-for Continued !