This improv game is in the following improv game categories:
2 players, one is the master, the other is the servant. The master will ask the servant for something simple. The servant always blocks the question, and
explains why this should not be possible. The master always accepts this, and
asks for something else (which turns out to be impossible as well). Every time
the servant has to explain why this should not be possible, the situation gets worse, until the whole thing turns out to be a disaster.
- Perkins, get me a glass of brandy.
- Yes sir. Oh, sir, that won`t be possible sir, we`re out of brandy.
- Well, get me a glas of whisky, then.
- Yes sir. Ah, sir, um, we`re out of whisky too, sir.
- Oh? Well get my any kind of alcohol, then.
- Ah sir, we`re out of alcohol sir.
- Perkins, have you been drinking again?
- Well, the
staff had a little party last night, sir.
- I see. Well get me a glass of water from the kitchen then.
- Yes sir. Ah, sir, the water pipes are bust sir, sorry.
- Well, get me some water from the pond then.
- Ah, yes, sir, uh, sorry sir, the pond is dry, sir.
And so on, until it turns out that the staff had a little party, accidentily set
the kitchen on fire, used the water from the pond to fight the fire, and so on. Eventually, the only room still standing is the master`s study, the rest of the
castle has burnt down and all staff are dead. And all this for a perfectly
The idea is for the servant to connect all elements the master brings
up, into one and the same disaster. In this respect this game resembles