This improv game is in the following improv game categories:
This is a nice elimination warm-up.
Everyone spreads out in a staggered line, like in an aerobics class. Then
someone calls one of the following:
- `Land ahoy` - and everyone hops on one foot, doing a salute with one hand
- `Hit the deck` - all down on the floor in a push-up position
- `octopus` - make groups of 2, one person on hands and knees and someone else over him or her in the same position
- `Man overboard` - groups of 2, one bending back and knees and the other on the first`s back (piggy-back style)
- `two three four` - all sit down and start rowing
Whoever is last drops out. Repeat till all but one are out.