This improv game is in the following improv game categories:
All players start milling about the room. You then ask them to greet each
other, perhaps just by shaking hands. Players just shake hands, move on, and
greet the next player they meet.
Then ask the players to greet each other in a more specific way.
- greet each other like you greet a long lost friend
- greet someone you don`t really trust
- greet an ex-lover
- greet someone you really hate
- someone you have a secret crush on
- someone you had a one-night stand with
- someone that sold you a crappy used car
- someone with bad breath
- greet someone like you are a cowboy, a soldier, a nanny, a Russian farmer,...
Also known as Hello
. Also known as Lost Friend
. See also Presents