This improv game is in the following improv game categories:
One player leaves the stage while the Host
asks for an everyday activity.
Then, audience and host will change 5 things about that activity. Example:
suggestion is feeding the cat. One might change the following:
- change the cat into something else, say a tiger
- change the verb into some other verb, say deep frying
- change the location from where one might feed the cat. Say the Vatican.
- change the character. Say character changes from cat-owner to postman
- add interaction with a famous person, say Elvis.
After that the 1st player is brought back in and a scene is played in Gibberish . The other players have exactly 5 minutes to make the first player
guess each of the five things.
Depending on the original suggestion, feel free to change whatever.