This improv game is in the following improv game categories:
This is a general handle for a ton of endowment games:
- one player leaves, the audience gives an occupation, and this player need to be endowed
with that occupation. Game is over once the occupation is guessed - Also known as Occupation Endowment. .
- audience provides a location and a murder weapon (and perhaps an occupation for the victim as well). Player
that was sent out needs to guess these - Also known as Murder Endowment. . Attention - this is not the same game
as LCD .
- Audience provides 3-5 objects. Players try to endow the other player to use those object -
Also known as Object Endowment. .
- 2 players. Audience provides a secret for both; players do not hear their own secret but know the secret of the
other. Then they try to endow the other players with their secrets - Also known as Secrets Endowment. .
- Audience provides a new brand of superhero. E.g. toothbrushwoman. Audience also provides 2 strengths and perhaps
1 weakness for this superhero. Others try to endow player one with the name, strengths and weakness of the new brand of
superhero - Also known as Superhero Endowment. .