This improv game is in the following improv game categories:
This is another structured song format, sung as a 1950`s doo-wop. It can be structured in various ways.
Here`s one in 5 beats: ask for an object. Then
- Lead singer sings verse about the object
- All sing Chorus, in the style of I love my (object)
- Verse 2: explain how you found your object
- (all) chorus on how you love your object
- Verse 3: That fateful night ... explain how you lost your beloved object. This can be done as a parlando (i.e. you speak to the music, rather than sing)
- (bridge) Explain how bad you miss your object
- (all) chorus on how you miss your object
- Verse 4: explain how your replaced your object by a new (or other) one
- (all) chorus on how you love your new object (finale!)
Feel free to drop e.g. the first of second chorus if you feel it drags you down. Feel free to modulate after the bridge, or not.