This improv game is in the following improv game categories:
This one can be player with all players at a time, or you can ask the group to watch as players come up with
different ideas on how to do this.
players to become
- A jar of mayonnaise
- A pack of cigarettes
At first, this will probably not lead to much. Add side coachings, like:
- You are a jar of mayonnaise. Opened or not? Full or empty? Fresh or not? Show it.
- You are a pack of smokes. Empty or full? Filter cigarettes or not? Where are you? In someone`s pocket or
on a shelve in a shop? Show it.
- You are a flower. What kind of flower? Blooming or not? In a vase or in a field? What color? Freshly picked or not? A present to a lover or at a funeral?
- You are water. Still or not? In a glass? A jar, a puddle, a lake or an ocean? Fresh or dirty?
- You are stone, air, sand, fire.
- Your are blue, red, green. You are a clock. Big Ben or grandfather clock? Working or not. Is your time right or not? A watch? Who is wearing you? A nun or a pimp? How could you show that?
- You are French fries. McDonalds or Wendy`s? Hot or cold? Any ketchup? On a
plate or in a cardboard box? Eaten or not? Yummy or yuck?
After a while, players should be able to come up with the side coachings for themselves. Encourage the players to try out different kind of stuff, see what they come up with.